Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Buddy Ride

got outta work a little late, and there apparently was an accident on I-495 and/or I-66, so I couldn't join the Ashburn buddy ride like I planned, so I did the Vienna ride with Chuck and Dave and...gosh, I can't remember their names, but it wasn't my normal crew. We rode out to Sterling Blvd. and back.

Statistics:
Bike: Trek 1500
Distance: 21.55mi
Saddle Time: 1h21m02s
Actual Time: 1h25m
Start Time: 5:55PM
End Time: 7:20PM
Start Outside Temp: 55°F
End OUtside Temp: ???
Max Speed: 32.3mph
Avg Speed (saddle): 15.9mph
Avg Speed (actual): 15.2mph

Afterwards, we bonded over chilidogs at the Vienna Inn. I think Dave is a Leukemia survivor--at least, he said he had his quarterly checkup the next day, which is why he wasn't drinking any beer.

No comments: